Friday, October 28, 2011

Windows XP is still pretty cool

Twelfth in a series. Here?s a dirty little secret: I?m still using Windows XP. That?s right. A technology analyst -- independent, mind you; not working for a firm that requires a specific load -- and I?m voluntarily using XP. In fact, I?m writing this article on it. I?ve been using it so long, I almost stopped noticing, and as XP crossed the 10-year anniversary of its official launch this week, I thought some about my own experiences with it. Now, before you condemn me as a total luddite, let?s be clear: I?ve got lots of Windows 7 and even Vista… [Continue Reading]

Source: http://feeds.betanews.com/~r/bn/~3/MzzTLqb3q5o/

LEXMARK INTERNATIONAL LEVEL 3 COMMUNICATIONS LAWSON SOFTWARE LAND SOFTWARE LAM RESEARCH L1 IDENTITY SOLUTIONS

No comments:

Post a Comment